Approver: Management Area
Date of approval: 20/10/2021
Ivnosys is a company dedicated to the design and development of solutions based on electronic signatures, digital certification and electronic identity and operates these solutions as a Qualified Trusted Electronic Service Provider.
Our services and solutions enable our clients to develop their digital transformation processes by securing their online identity and facilitating interaction with their end users.
It is especially important for us to help companies and self-employed persons with the legal obligation to interact electronically with public administrations and to be able to fulfil all their legal obligations.
Our vision of customer relations is to offer our software solutions in a way that is close to the business. That is why Ivnosys is always looking for synergies through partnership agreements with different types of development or business consulting companies.
With these alliances, Ivnosys achieves even more innovative solutions that offer direct and effective responses to large corporations and, by intelligently applying the cloud services model, we reach thousands of SMEs and freelancers at the same time.
In addition, we offer a complete solution of trustworthy electronic services, becoming, together with our partners, a unique interlocutor in this type of solutions.
Ivnosys controls and monitors suppliers and partners involved in the provision of services to ensure compliance with the standards and requirements of the organisation in terms of quality, security and protection of personal data. The result of this evaluation is provided on request.
Our vocation is to provide a reliable, safe and quality service and continuous improvement is a priority for us.
Our company policy, established around safety, quality and continuous improvement, affects us all and is based on the following values:
- To ensure customer satisfaction with our services, through a policy aimed at reducing non-conformities.
- Promote the training and qualification of all our professionals. This is the only way we can comply with our management policy.
- Implementing, auditing and certifying our processes based on international standards of recognised prestige, such as ISO 22301, ISO/IEC
20000-1, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001.
- Implementing, auditing and certifying our Information Systems based on the National Security Scheme (ENS), which, within the scope of the Spanish Electronic Administration, aims to establish the security policy for the use of electronic media, allowing adequate protection of information.
- Audit our qualified trust services based on Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 (eIDAS Regulation) and applicable international standards through an accredited CAB (Conformity Assessment Body).
- To guarantee the privacy and protection of personal data in accordance with current legislation.
- Review and update our management policy as the company, the market and legislation evolve.
- Maintain our commitment to continuously improve the quality of our services, exceeding our expectations and those of our customers, ensuring business continuity at all times.
- A clear commitment to ensure compliance with current regulations applicable to our services.
- Protect information in terms of integrity, confidentiality, availability, authenticity and traceability.
- Regular risk analysis of critical information systems and processes.
- Incorporate good environmental practices in the development of our activity, collaborating with suppliers that ensure respect for the environment and raising awareness among our professionals so that they develop conduct in accordance with these commitments.
- Carry out actions to protect the environment and comply with applicable environmental legislation.
- Continuously improve the environmental management system, including commitments to environmental protection and pollution prevention.